Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Sneak Peak of the Trip to Remember

Ok *deep breath*. I just got back from vacation and I'm currently getting ready to organize blog posts about Seattle and what I did there. It's going to take a little bit of time as I took about 460 pictures. Yikes. Needless to say it will be multiple posts and will happen as soon as I can organize and write everything. Here's some pictures I posted on facebook for a sneak peek. All of the pictures I took will be on the blog.

Pike Place Market


 Andrew's grave with the flowers I bought at Pike Place Market 


 Littie reading on the boat as we motor to Spencer Spit, our first destination. 


 At Jones Island with Katie, our cousin. 


 A cute little VW bug at Friday Harbor on San Juan Island. 


 Littie piloting the boat as my Uncle put the sail up. 


Littie skateboarding at Log Boom Park off of the Burke-Gilman trail around Lake Washington. 




I managed to get some pictures that the photographer didn't, this being one of them. I love the way they are looking at each other. 


 The absolutely spectacular sunset at Ray's Boathouse during the wedding reception. 


 Littie's "tumblr" picture. We were at my Aunt and Uncle's condo downtown. 


And finally a picture of the photographer that turned out alright. I suppose that's the problem when you're behind the camera. This was also downtown at my Aunt and Uncle's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment