Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Commonwealth Coffeeshop

Littie and I ventured to Commonwealth Coffee this afternoon where I went photo crazy within the first 5 minutes. I love Local Coffee, don't get me wrong, but it's almost impossible to take pictures there since it's so crammed together whereas Commonwealth is in a house and has different rooms with much more space in them. I was taking pictures of my latte and the barista who made it came over and gave another latte with clearer latte art, a first for me! I spent almost an hour taking pictures, much to the other patron's delight. 




















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great pictures! Commonwealth sounds like a pretty neat place to enjoy coffee. We have a couple of shops like that up here in Washington though most of them seem to be more modern and less cozy. What's your favorite drink to get while you're there?

    ~Adam Carney

    ReplyDelete