Sunday, June 30, 2013

A new toy and a fresh outlook

I recently acquired a Canon 60d dslr camera and thought I would show the photographs I took with it within owning it for a week. I've been dreaming of owning a dslr for 2 years now and it's crazy that I finally have it!!

This is my sweet dog, Scooter, who actually goes go by the name of Bubba or Bubby. 


 R was pet sitting a rabbit, not sure of this guy's name. 


 Silly guy! Those kiddos know their silly faces!


Yet another one of them making a face at the camera. 


He doesn't know how to smile, apparently. But I'll get one out of him this week!


 The first picture I ever took with my camera, and it's of my mom's plants! I've never considered this plant an attractive one but this picture has changed my mind.


 And here's the baby of the family! He knows to give me a smile. :)


 He has a specialty for faces like these. 


 Last but not least Bruno, my sister's dog. We love this picture of him!

I think what I like the best about having this camera is how it is changing my view of beauty. I have always disliked living in south Texas because it's rather dead and is made up of shades of brown primarily. However when I look through the viewfinder I see the little details that I'm missing out on otherwise, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. 


//349. Bereans class 350. Chance's teaching 351. Comparing faces in the theatre 352. The right outlook on death 353. Hope from my Savior 354. Weddings 355. Staycations and vacations 356. God's love 357. Reminders and the Lord's Table//

No comments:

Post a Comment